Monday, April 25, 2011

Rest in peace, Goodbye Ummi..till we met again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Al-FATIHAH untuk arwah Ummi saya yg pulang ke rahmatullah pada 04.04.2011 12.10am.
Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama orang2 yg beriman. Amin..

To be absent from the body
Is to be present with Allah
The dust returns to earth
The spirit returns to Him Who gave it

When you're gone...
I can't call you on the phone
I can't knock on your door
No matter how loud I scream you can’t respond

I still remember the moment I held your hand as you took your last agonizing breath
You fought with your heart and your soul
but you lost..we lost

My son will never know you;
how funny you were
how generous and caring you were
how there was nothing that could stop you from giving me everything I needed and wanted...except this

You won’t be able to walk me down the aisle
You won’t see me in my new house
You won’t comfort me as life pushes me down
You cannot advice me when i need some.

where are you?
I want to hug you and tell you I love you again
I want sit and have your cooking together
I want to laugh and smile the way only you could make me
I miss you like crazy Ummi
I just wish I could find you somewhere out there to let you know.

Remember how much I
love you
and we know you took our
love with you.

Void, empty and hollow inside
As my dreams have fled, my hopes have died
and wish you were still here
No one can replace you..

Ummi pergai dulu bertemu Ilahi.. tunggu kami di syurga ye Ummi.. ;'(

1 comment:

dhiera said...

takziah buat kamu sekeluarga~