Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wardrobe Wishlist : DKNY Cozy Cardigan


The pictures speak for themselves...There are twelve different ways that you can style it, and the lightweight fabric means you can wear it year-round. But, the amazingly versatile DKNY's Cozy Cardigan not come in cheaper price. It sells for $195 on DKNY website..which, for me, means that if I don't need it, I shouldn't be pulling out my wallet. Still, I'm deliberately adding it to my ever-growing wishlist, just in case I stumble upon some extra cash. And it'll be sitting at the very top of the list too, because if it's really 12 sweaters in one, it's got to be a good investment, right?

Here are just a few of the ways that you can wear it. Enjoy urself..



This is the DKNY Cashmere Silk Cozy from DKNY, 85% silk, 15% cashmere, luxurious huh?
If DKNY can produce something like this with cheaper material and cheaper price..must b good rite??


Nota Little Lizzy : Psstttttttttt... if u know where i can get this substitute cardigan with those much lower priced from Taiwan/ China maybe...lemmi know key. (At least, almost the same quality, but not with such skyrocketing price tag lah!)
I ada jumpa kat Sogo..cheaper la. But its not a long cardigans. Kalau boleh I nk cari yg labuh2 sket..mcm dlm gambar tu. nampak lebih sopan. ( Bahagian blkg dia leh tutup sampai bontot.. and bahagian depan labuh sampai lutut.)~~~ apesal terbayang bathrobe plak aku ni..haha.

2 comments:

Little Lizzy said...

yeay..gaji da masuk. Wanna eye the year end sales.

wawa said...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150390564990929.371510.776925928&type=3

slm...i ada jual cardigan labuh...not like this but labuh spai lutut..tq