Eyeliners can make a significant difference in how your eye makeup would look. With proper application, eyeliners frame the eyes making them appear bigger and more defined ;)
Pencil Eyeliner: This is usually the first type of eyeliner a girl would own. Pencils are easy to control and mistakes are easily removed with a cotton bud. However, pencils tend to give a blurred and less defined line. Many formulas also tend to smudge easily and are not very long-wearing.
But today, I want to emphasis on how to apply the liquid eyeliner since if we poorly applied it can flake off, smudge, and look messy. With proper application, it can complete an outfit. Liquid eyeliner does take a bit of practice, but once you get it, it's easy.
Here are some basic eyelining tips and techniques that you may find useful:
1. Make sure your eye area are dry. You may need put on some dust powder all over it if you have an oily lids.
2. Apply eyeshadow if you will be wearing any. Don't worry about getting liquid eyeliner on the eyeshadow, it will easily come off.
3. Steady your hand on a table. Tilt your head back slightly, and draw your eyelid taut with your non-dominant hand.
4. Draw small dashes or dots of liquid eyeliner as close to your eyelashes as possible. It does not matter if these are even and steady or not, you will be going over them later.
5. Go over the dashes in one continuous line. Try to apply it lightly along the inner corner, and gradually applying pressure for a thicker line as you work your way to the outer corner.
6. Fix any mistakes. Use a cotton swab/bud barely dipped in eye makeup remover and gently press and twist the cotton swab/bud on spots. Wait a few moments for it to dry, and gently blend your eyeshadow back into place.
7. Apply mascara. Done.. ;))
In this picture.. I used the Elianto's brand. Me heart it very much.. and it stays put and waterproof and most importantly easy to remove, even without make up remover. .=)
And not to mention it's kinda cheap price too!