This Mr Selmon Terriyaki boy not only easy to make, time saving but yet yummy. Perfecttt and quick!
Do you know that Dr Zubaidi Hj Ahmad in his facebook post not long time ago said
" Omega-3 yang ditemui dalam ikan salmon, tuna, dan ikan trout boleh membantu pesakit rheumatoid arthritis melawan keradangan dan kesakitan sendi.Bagi pesakit RA kurangkan makan daging merah, amalkan ikan yang kaya dengan omega 3"
I always love, when its come to our " No Rice" day.. Not only its make my life simple.. it also makes me try new other recipe. Hehehe... Please agree with me when i say that western food are much simpler than to prepare a local dish.
Agreed?? If you think the answer is no, think twice. ;P
Okey..lets check the recipe.
chili ( I use cili kering)
Lamon zest and juice
Salt and sugar to taste
olive oil/ sasemi oil to grill
parsley/ corriender/ baby tomato
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry the ginger, garlic and chopped chilli.
- Add the zest and juice of the lime and pour in the fish sauce. Add the salt and sugar and cook for 1 minute or until reduced and sticky. Add a bit of water as needed.1-2 spoon.
- Meanwhile, pan-fry the two pieces of salmon for 2 minutes each side in a hot griddle pan.
- When the sauce is reduced add the salmon to the teriyaki sauce frying pan.
- Serve the salmon with chopped coriander/parsley/tomato.
*** Note: I did not put the measurement as you can just add or remove it to your taste. And i also did not measure it when i cook. It's depend.. if you want more sauce, u add more. If you like more sour, add more lemon juice. If you don't like, just reduce the usage.
Wish you luck. No right or wrong in this recipe. It's all yours. Hehe.. Happy triying and experimenting.