Saturday, December 5, 2009

My "cute" breakfast by the "sexy" chef!!

~~~~~~~~~~

There's something so sweet and sexy about a man who cooks for his wife. Or one who offers to do the cooking once in a while, even if it's just a simple meal. It's the effort that counts.


This morning, my husband offered to make something for breakfast as I was too lazy to wake up early especially on Saturday n Sunday.

And so off he went to the kitchen while i'm still in my dream world..Cute huh!!
Believe it or not, just the sight of him cooking makes my heart melt!



After all are ready, he wake me up and proudly said "Bangun la syg..I-made-breakfast-for-you" smile on his face. I chuckled at the sight of his Burger; the bread especially. It isn't the best-looking burger I've ever seen, but I find it cute. It's like an innocent and sincere chicken burger bcoz it's made by someone who doesn't really know how to cook, yet insisted to do so.
So this is really something.

Chicken Burger and Sausage for our breakfast..yummy!!

It's one of the sweetest things he's ever done! ;P

No comments: