Friday, December 11, 2009

Nuffnang~ Asia Pacific's 1st blog advertising community

Hye All,

Buah cempedak diluar pagar,
Ambil galah tolong jolokkan,
Sy budak baru belajar,
Kalau xtau sila lah tunjukkan..

Truth be told..i just involved in blogging a few months ago when my friends told me that it was fun. And I start blogging in the thought that some day..when i grow old, i might want to recall all the memories and a tale of my life. Maybe it also would help my grand grand children to know who is their granny are. Haha..And later on I do heard that by blogging you also can actually gain some money. And here i come across with "NUFFNANG MALAYSIA". Oh, that really exciting me most, and i think to give it a try. Who knows?? i can have extra money from here.. ;P

Lets talks about Nuffnang.. I dont much now about it yet since i am in the mist of exploring on how does it works..hows to attract advertiser to paste their add into my blog..or, do i have to paste it myself??how it would help the reader to get latest info of thier product, how can i gain money for that and so on. BIG BIG question mark there..

I really really wanted to know further as i look at the website http://www.nuffnang.com.my I found that we not only can earn money from it. Nuffnang offer better than money with a lot of contest with owesome prizes, befriends with all the bloggers in the community and as well as to know the latest news of some company's new products or new event.

But but but...for now, i dont really understand how its operate? how and how and how??

So, anybody here nak tolong I x??

Pleaseeeeeeeee..... or sape2 yg xtau 'bout Nuffnang also can browse the link above. Nnt kalau da pandai..lemmi know ye..

Ok da...

Nak g facial jap.. c yah!!

No comments: