Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Wajib Tonton" Sherlock Holmes

~~~~~~~~~
For those who enjoy watching or reading "Detektif Conan" series.. you must not missed to watch this movie..

Its quit late to promote this tho..haha. I know I know i'm kinda late.. maybe movie ni pon suda tak ditayangkan lagi di cinema.

So, cerita "wajib tonton" ini harus lah ditonton ya.

Beside Avatar..this is another 'cool' movie that I enjoy to the max recently. I have a thought to post this movie review long ago..tp asyik lupa jer.

Sorry peeps..next time I promise to update my movie review soonest possible.

Chio!!

P/s : Sherlock Holmes is another movie character that I admire most selepas Si kekasih gelapku Captain Jack Sparrow. Mereka sangat "COOL" hokeeeyy..

Tp bab yg busuk2 x mandi tu..alergic sangat. Suka yg wangi2 saja especially yg bau "Dunhill Blue Desire". Lalala...

Nah, tgk ni..Howwttt kan kan kan??


Nota little lizzy : Next movie that I am looking for is.."Tooth Fairy". Nak tgk abang body kental2, tegap2 Mr.The Rock berkaraktor ala2 "cute" and "kelakar".


Tgk iklan kat tv mcm besttttt jer..

No comments: